Have you added Chinese Red Tea to your diet? If the answer is, “no” we have 7 benefits to change your mind.
If you’re not drinking Chinese Red Tea, you’re missing out. It’s not only delicious, but it’s also wonderful for you and has many health benefits.
First, did you know that Chinese Red Tea is just another name for Black Tea? That’s right! The next time someone offers you Chinese Red Tea, you definitely should say “yes” and enjoy a cuppa.
- Heart Health: Chinese Red Tea is known for reducing your risk of stroke by about 21%.
- Energy: Chinese Red Tea has a fairly low caffeine content, but the amount it has is perfect for enhancing the blood flow to your brain and stimulating your metabolism and respiratory system.
- Digestive Health: A healthy digestive tract can change your life, and the tannins in Chinese Red Tea have a therapeutic effect on gastric and intestinal illnesses.
- Increased Immunity: Chinese Red Tea contains antioxidants and alkylamine antigens that help boost your immune response and protect you from viruses.
- Stress Relief: People who drink Chinese Red Tea are calmer. That’s because it reduces the level of the stress hormone cortisol, according to studies.
- Healthy Bones: The phytochemicals found in tea can help you have stronger bones and reduce your rise of arthritis.
- Cancer Prevention: Though more research is required, some studies have shown that the ingredients in Chinese Red Tea, such as polyphenol and catechins, can help prevent some types of cancer.